This dish is my kind of recipe: tasty, healthy, quick and it does not require many ingredients! It is actually ridiculously easy to put together and a real life saver if you have limited time on your hands for a quick lunch break at home or if you just fancy a light dinner.
Cooking time: no more than 20 minutes!
Ingredients for 2 people: 2 yellow bell peppers, 2 medium tomatoes, a small bunch of flat parsley, 200g tofu, salt, pepper, olive oil and some lime juice
- Prep your veggies: wash and dry your peppers, tomatoes and parsley before chopping them
- Place your frying pan over a high heat and fry your tofu until golden and crisp in olive oil, then take it out of the pan and set aside
- Add the chopped peppers to your pan and lower to a medium heat, cover and let the peppers soften for 5 minutes
- Add the chopped tomatoes and parsley in to your pan and cover for another 5 minutes
- Season to taste by adding salt, pepper and lime juice
- Toss the fried tofu in to the veggies for a couple of minutes
- Et voila! Plate up and eat straight away!
Please like or leave a comment below if you enjoyed reading this article and if you would like to share your own cooking tips with us!